Guys, hello! Who will deal with synthetic human growth hormone and its side effects, and that it is a lot of questions on this subject, I get away from you.
Many websites, clinics rejuvenation, companies producing food supplements and such famous personalities as Sylvester Stallone, argue that the injection of growth hormone is safe, and that there can be no side effects from the use of synthetic human growth hormone. They describe an enticing picture of how such injections can improve your quality of life. For example.
- Increase muscle tone and strength, while the amount of body fat is reduced.
- Increase energy levels and stamina.
- Restore hair color. The hair will become thicker and healthier.
- Improve mood and depression will pass.
- Will fewer facial wrinkles and tighten the skin.
- Improved blood pressure, cholesterol and vision.
- It becomes a better memory and increase mental clarity
- There will be more sexual power.
Among the advertising slogans are the most common. We also add here the opportunity to become taller.
Sounds great, is not it? To be forever young, vibrant and sporty! How much are you willing to pay to get this result? You would spend a couple hundred dollars, a thousand or more? Well, that is exactly what many people do.
They deny the real and present danger for the promise of artificial hormone injections growth. Knowing the desire of many people on this site to try growth hormone injections to increase growth , I hope this article will help you separate fact from rumor. It will help to understand that there are natural ways to allow your body to maximize the ability to produce and regulate this important hormone without the dangerous side effects of synthetic growth hormone . Let’s start with the fact that the answer to some basic questions.
What is growth hormone or human growth hormone?
Human growth hormone (hGH) – a hypothalamic hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland. This hormone is differently called somatotropin. It plays an important role in metabolism, weight increase, reduction of body fat and does much more.
Human growth hormone stimulates the liver cells to secrete polypeptide molecules, known as somatomedins. The most studied is the insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1). HGH with IGF-1 affect all systems of the body. Some of their functions are listed below.
- Promotes muscle development.
- Connect the tissue, increase the linear growth and restore the body.
- Make the skeleton structure is stronger.
- Adjust the various functions related to metabolism.
- Promotes normal functioning of the brain.
- Promotes heart health.
Generation of human growth hormone decreases with age. It was found that after 18-25 years, the level of production by the pituitary gland of hGH is reduced by 50% every 7 years. Together with it decreased IGF-1 level. This leads to a number of undesirable symptoms that are typically associated with the aging process.
- Accumulating fat.
- You lose muscle mass.
- Violated cognitive functions (memory, language, perception).
- Reduced strength and endurance.
- Increased bone fragility.
- Disturbed sleep.
As growth hormone has become the elixir for the colorful life?
Before we talk about the major effects of growth hormone, introduced in the body, you need to understand how it became so popular.To do this, we must go back to 1990 when the authoritative medical journal The New England Journal of Medicine published a study endocrinologist Daniel Rudman and his colleagues – “Effects of the use of growth hormone in men over 60 years.”
The study involved 21 people aged 61 to 81 years. In general, healthy, but they had lower levels of IGF-1. Twelve men were injected with the drug growth hormone three times a week for six months. The other nine men did not do the injection. The people who received growth hormone injections, there was a reduction of adipose tissue, increased muscle mass and improved mobility in the lumbar spine.
Media picked up these conclusions, but ignored the warnings of Dr. D. Rudman, who were part of the study. In particular, they talked about the prevention of side effects, which were some of the participants who received growth hormone, as well as that the unknown long-term effect of the drug. Dr. Rudman also wrote in his report about the high cost of such treatment and that completing exercise program according to the age, you can achieve similar results without injections. Journalists do not take into account.
As with any medical advertising, people sell the idea that pills and injections can treat their problem. This multi-billion dollar industry was born. Any “anti-aging experts’ with newly appeared tests to determine the biological age were everywhere. One they recommend costly injections of hormones in conjunction with the author’s nutritional supplements to reverse the aging process, one they propose to increase the growth and weight. What really make the most of the “experts”, as it turned back the bank account of their clients and increase their cost of treatment.
Over the years, due to the constant abuse of Article Rudman, 1990, edition of the journal The New England Journal of Medicine has taken the unprecedented step of adding a clarification on its website.
If people buy a synthetic growth hormone on the basis of a study published in the journal, they will be deceived. Please be advised that the comments of Dr. D. Rudman, explaining the details of his study, published in the article from the page.
Side effects of growth hormone.
To be honest, I must say that there is a need for growth hormone injections for certain population groups. For example, hGH can be used for the treatment of children and adults who have considerable growth hormone deficiency. However, endocrinologists from around the world are strongly advised not to use the injections unless absolutely necessary, as a means of weight loss, increased growth or rejuvenation.
The well-known gerontologist Robert Neil Butler said on this occasion:
“Although the tests with the introduction of artificial growth hormone were positive (at least in the short term), it is clear that adverse side effects can also occur in the form of an increased risk of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and changes in behavior.”
One of the principal dangers injection of human growth hormone – is uncontrollable influence on the concentration of IGF-1 in the blood. This can lead to serious health problems.
- Swelling in hands and feet.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis symptoms.
- Headaches and general pain in the muscles.
- The abnormal growth of bones and internal organs.
- High blood pressure.
- Hardening of the arteries.
For these reasons, the injection of human growth hormone should always be done with caution and with the help of a qualified medical practitioners who have clinical experience in the management of your type of hormone deficiency.
Natural strategies to optimize growth hormone.
Side effects of HGH injections are real and significant. Most of the dangers is that the body is no longer able to control the effects of HGH injections through their filters and restore hormonal balance in case of need. Fortunately, natural strategies can safely improve your body’s ability to produce growth hormone without the adverse effects.
1. Sufficient sleep. The highest concentration of growth hormone occurs during deep sleep. Numerous studies have made it clear that the lack of sleep or disturbed sleep patterns may significantly reduce the secretion of human growth hormone. According to Professor Richard Auchusa Endocrinology:
“Peak production of growth hormone occurs during sleep. You can easily get people with low levels of growth hormone, waking several times during the night. I always tell people that if they want to normalize hormone levels, they need to have a good night’s sleep. “
I recommend that you read the article on this topic: “How to sleep in order to grow faster” .
2. Avoid foods with a high glycemic index. Insulin slows down the production of HGH. Foods with a high glycemic index can play havoc with your insulin levels in the blood, causing a spike or rise above the normal, healthy level. This will not only increase the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, but it can also have a significant effect on the secretion of growth hormone, lowering it.
3. Reduce abdominal fat. If you have excess fat around the abdomen, then you reduce your body’s ability to produce growth hormone. Typically, people with excess fat in the abdominal cavity also suffers from insulin and leptin resistance. Restoring sensitivity to leptin, you get 3 positive effects on health: reducing body fat, improving the control of blood sugar, increased production of growth hormone and IGF-1.
4. Intensive exercise. Type, duration and level of intensity of your training program will have different effects on the secretion of growth hormone. There are several studies that show that short, intense training, during which increased lactate (anaerobic) threshold, stimulate growth hormone production for at least 24 hours.
5. Avoid late dinner. Your last meal before bed can have an impact on your body fat, and not on the production of growth hormone.Carbohydrate foods eaten before bedtime, will feed fat cells and to inhibit the production of growth hormone. However, foods that are high in protein and low in carbohydrates, eaten a few hours before bedtime, will serve two purposes. Firstly, there will be greatly raise the level of insulin in the blood, and secondly, will contain a building material in the form of amino acids and proteins to produce growth hormone.
Just expect to eat for dinner, no more than 200 calories and dinner at least 3-4 hours before bedtime.
6. L-arginine. This is an important amino acid properly delivered into the body can lead to increased production of growth hormone. The combination of L-arginine intake with exercise, especially strength training or interval training, can lead to an even more substantial increase in the production of growth hormone.
7. L-glutamine – the most common free amino acid in the human body. Studies show that taking even a small amount of L-glutamine (2000 mg) can increase the secretion of growth hormone.
8. Glycine. This amino acid is also able to positively influence the growth hormone. Studies show that glycine plays an important role innormalization of sleep patterns .
Investigation 2007 year published under the title “Dream and biological rhythms” showed that eating glycine bedtime can significantly improve the quality of sleep. A quality sleep – the first thing that is necessary for growth hormone.
Adequate levels of growth hormone is important for growth, good health and wellness. The question is what do you choose: to increase the level of this hormone naturally or use of synthetic drugs.
Growth hormone injections The dangers are real. These dangers become even more real when you use the services of low-skilled persons. To protect you from the side effects of injections, I gave 8 of safe and natural methods to help optimize your body’s ability to produce its own growth hormone.
Showing all 5 results